Sun, Sep 24|
Virtual Event via Zoom
Grow Your Biz With UGC: The Ultimate Guide
Come join us in "Grow Your Biz With UGC: The Ultimate Guide," a journey into the dazzling world of User-Generated Content, where you'll not only learn to navigate the waves of this exciting field but also determine if it's the secret sauce to skyrocket your business growth.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Virtual Event via Zoom
About the event
Get ready to dive into the exciting world of User-Generated Content (UGC)! Welcome to "Grow Your Biz With UGC: The Ultimate Guide," a class designed to supercharge your business strategy.
Ever wondered how to whip up captivating content that sends clients flocking to your doorstep? Well, wonder no more! In this 90 minute class, we'll tackle these questions head-on, ensuring you walk away with all the know-how to become a UGC pro.
Here are some of the topics we'll cover in-depth to help you launch your UGC career:
- UGC Uncovered: We'll kick things off by defining UGC, and how it stands out from the rest of the content crowd.
- Copyright Clarity: Don't get caught in the legal labyrinth! We'll demystify copyright laws and permissions for you.
- Planning Perfection: Let's talk about the 'how-to' of planning your UGC content creation - it's easier than you think!
- Creating Captivating Content: Unleash your inner creative with our tips for making attention-grabbing UGC.
- User Behavior Basics: We'll help you get inside your users' heads to understand their preferences and behavior.
- Editing 101: You don't need a fancy editing suite to create magic- all you need is your smartphone.
- Social Media Strategy: Learn how to make social media your best friend when it comes to UGC.
- Perfecting Your Portfolio: We'll tell you exactly how to build your portfolio to stand out from the competition.
- Brand Deals Decoded: Find out how to approach brands for deals - and get them to say yes!
- Metric Magic: We'll teach you how to create metrics that track your success (and celebrate it!).
- Quality vs Quantity: Struggling with the balance? We've got some tips to help you out.
- Pricing Guidelines: You'll never wonder how to charge your charge your clients again.
- Collaboration is Key: Learn how to work with other creators to boost your UGC creation.
You'll also walk away from the class with:
- Email Templates: You know that feeling when you're trying to write an email to a brand and you just don't know where to start? Well, we've got you covered with some handy-dandy, ready-to-use email templates. Just copy, paste, and customize to your heart's content!
- Fiverr and Upwork Profile Guidelines: Ever wondered how to make your profile so irresistible that clients can't help but click 'hire'? We’ve got the secret sauce that’ll help you craft a compelling profile on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.
- A Fillable Cover Letter Template: Ah, cover letters! Love 'em or hate 'em, they can make or break your application. Don't worry though - we've got a fillable template that'll make crafting a killer cover letter as easy as pie.
- Website Must-haves: Your website is like your online business card - it needs to impress! We've got tips for what to include to make sure it does just that.
- UGC Creation Tips: And of course, we can't forget about the main event - creating amazing UGC! We'll share our top tips and tricks to help you create content that brands will love.
This isn't just any class—it's an experience! And who better to guide you than bona fide UGC pros and voice actors, Alice Everdeen and Grant Holmes? They're here to share their wisdom, sprinkle in some personal anecdotes, and crack a few jokes along the way!
Following one hour of engaging instruction, we'll have a 20 minute Q&A, where we'll answer your most pressing questions to set you on the path to success.
Ready to embark on this game-changing journey? To explore new horizons, meet like-minded people, and have a whole lot of fun while doing it? Then join us! Let's discover together how UGC can amplify your business and make you the talk of the town!
Early bird$50.00+$1.25 service feeSale ended
Standard admission$65.00+$1.63 service fee